Integrated database that combines funding opportunities with researcher profiles. Geared toward the higher education community.
1. Use Advanced Search to find funding opportunities that match who you are as a grantseeker.
2. Essential fields to complete: Keyword, Requirements, Funding Type
- Keyword (visual arts, fine arts, decorative arts, media arts, art education, etc.)
- Requirements (academic institution, graduate student, PhD or professional, etc.)
- Funding Type (scholarship, fellowship, research grant, conference travel, artistic pursuit, etc.).
3. Use the search fields to find keywords that describe your arts-related topic, and/or the various facets to your project (e.g., professional development opportunities for artists, community development through public art).
4. You can create an account in Pivot in order to save searches and receive alerts when new opportunities are added that match your search criteria.
Database of profiles from over 100,000 foundations and public charities; historical files on grants already made; and organizations' IRS 990s. Focused on the nonprofit community, but includes scholarships, fellowships, and research funding.
1. Use Search Grantmakers to find foundations that provide funding in your project area.
2. Use the "view index" links to choose terms from the database for your search.
3. Essential fields to complete: Fields of Interest, Support Strategy, and Geographic Focus.
In the Geographic Focus field, include both Maine and National. National includes projects that focus their giving beyond one state alone.
4. Search by keywords specific to your area of interest (e.g., arts, anthropology, education, etc.), and/or for the community or social focus of your project (e.g., arts programs in disaster relief areas)
Over 12,000 awards, services and publications for individual artists and art professionals. Updated daily.
1.Choose any tab to begin and fill out sections of interest (Award, Discipline, Location, etc.).
2. When you have filled out the tabs of interest, click on "search now." You do not have to fill out all tabs.
3.You can create an account in the NYFA in order to save searches and receive alerts when new opportunities are added that match your search criteria.