Questions about how to use social media? Check out these '60 quick social media tips for beginners.'
Read an Excerpt from your Favorite Book or Poem!
1. Read the instructions below.
2. Choose one of your favorite books.
3. Pick a brief excerpt or poem from your book. Aim for something that is about one minute long.
4. Begin recording (see recording tips below).
5. Send your recording to Senta Sellers at email@example.com, or if the file is too large upload the file to GoogleDrive and share with Senta Sellers
OR upload your recording on your own social media and tag it with #FoglerReads.
6. We will feature your recording on Fogler's social media.
7. That's it! Thank you!
Share your favorite story with us!
Share a link or photo of your favorite story with Fogler Library on social media! You can use the #FoglerReads or tag Fogler Library in your post.
You can also email Senta Sellers at: firstname.lastname@example.org to share your favorite story by email.
Finally if you would like to read an excerpt of your story, guidelines on how to do so can be found on this guide.
5729 Fogler Library · University of Maine · Orono, ME 04469-5729 ; (207) 581-1673