CLICK HERE if you are affiliated with UMaine.
CLICK HERE if you are not affiliated with UMaine.
1. Create an account in Pivot in order to save searches and receive alerts when new opportunities are added that match your search criteria.
2. Use Advanced Search to find funding opportunities that match who you are as a grantseeker.
3. Essential fields to complete: Keyword, Requirements, Funding Type
Extensive directions, plus definitions of terms, can be found here.
1. Use Search Grantmakers to find foundations that provide funding in your project area.
2. Use the "view index" links to choose terms from the database for your search.
3. Essential fields to complete: Fields of Interest, Support Strategy, and Geographic Focus.
In the Geographic Focus field, include both Maine and National. National includes projects that focus their giving beyond one state alone.
4. Search by keywords specific to your area of interest (e.g., arts education, climate change, forestry, etc.), and/or for the community or social focus of your project (e.g., arts education AND disaster relief)
5729 Fogler Library · University of Maine · Orono, ME 04469-5729 ; (207) 581-1673