1. Click on Advanced Search & Filters to find foundations that provide funding in your project area. Advanced Search allows you to set parameters that align with who you are as a grantseeker and what kinds of projects you seek to fund.
2. Essential fields to complete: Subject Area and Geographic Focus. In the Geographic Focus field, include both Maine and United States. Choosing United States will include projects that focus their giving beyond one state alone.
3. Click on Additional Filters and complete Support Strategy.
4. Still not sure if Subject Area quite met your goals? You can use natural language searching in the Keyword field, by entering terms that are specific to your area of interest (e.g., arts education, citizen science, etc.), and/or for the community or social focus of your project (e.g., arts education AND disaster relief).
Over 12,000 awards, services and publications for individual artists and art professionals. Updated daily.
1.Choose any tab to begin and fill out sections of interest (Award, Discipline, Location, etc.).
2. When you have filled out the tabs of interest, click on "search now." You do not have to fill out all tabs.
3.You can create an account in the NYFA in order to save searches and receive alerts when new opportunities are added that match your search criteria.
Listservs often present fellowship, scholarship, and grant opportunities.
5729 Fogler Library · University of Maine · Orono, ME 04469-5729 ; (207) 581-1673