The purpose of DigitalCommons@UMaine is to provide long-term access to the scholarly and creative output of University of Maine faculty and staff. Consult this suite of tutorial pages to learn how to archive your work.
Faculty members with Selected Works pages have access to the Impact Dashboard as part of the Digital Commons Expert Gallery Suite. Driven by Google Analytics, the Impact Dashboard is a researcher reporting tool that that provides users access to statistics that quantify the scholarly impact of works archived in Digital Commons and Selected Works.
The Impact Dashboard provides Usage Reports, Explore Readership, and Share the Dashboard tabs. Filters for dates, disciplines, positions, and organizations allow faculty and researchers to easily share their scholarly activity and impact with stakeholders.
Accessing the Impact Dashboard
To access the Impact Dashboard, log in to your Selected Works account.
1. Click on the triple-bar (or "hamburger") menu (see illustration above).
2. Select "Impact Dashboard" from the drop down menu.
In the subsequent Impact Dashboard screen:
1. Confirm you are accessing Selected Works for University of Maine.
2. Confirm you are accessing statistics related to your Selected Works account
3. Select the desired range of dates for which you wish to collect data.
4. If desired, change the number of entries displayed on screen.
5. Click on "Generate Report" to download an Excel CSV report to your computer.