When a PUBLISHED record in Digital Commons requires edits, changes, or corrections:
- Log in to Digital Commons via the My Account link.
- Click the “Manage Submissions” link under the appropriate series title
- Scope your search to “All” in the “State” dropdown menu and select the appropriate field to search, typically by author “Last Name is” or “Title” is or “Title” includes and enter the appropriate information in the text box.
- Click “Search.”
- Click on the title of the document you wish to review from the list of search results.
- Review the existing metadata in the Submission Metadata page.
- Click on the “Revise Submission” text link in the left-hand menu, if edits are needed or if you need to replace the attached electronic file (PDF).
- Scroll through the metadata upload interface, making edits as necessary.
- Double-check to confirm all desired edits and changes are in place, then click “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
- Publish your edits to the public view by clicking “Update ir_series” in the left-hand menu.
- Click “Update ir_series” in the subsequent Series Configuration page.
Despite the message you will see that, “A parent of this level is currently being updated, so there is no need to update this level,” it is necessary to click on both “Update ir_series links” for changes in published documents to become visible. If, after 24 hours, your revisions are not visible to the public, repeat this two-step process. If the changes are still not visible after an hour, contact Technical Services at Fogler Library